During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when visiting Tooth Dental.
It is very important that you inform us in advance if anyone in your household is unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms, even mild, or self-isolating because they are at risk of becoming unwell.
Unfortunately, due to strict public health requirements you will be unable to attend your appointment if anyone in your household is unwell or in self-isolation. We will of course treat this information in strict confidence and will be happy to reschedule your appointment for another time.
We kindly request that only the patient with an appointment attends the practice.
What Tooth Dental is doing
- Practicing safe social distancing of 1.5 m
- Limiting the patient lounge to 4 persons – additional seating is outside
- Limiting the number of people in the treatment rooms to four, thsi includes the dentists and their assistant
- Hand Hygiene – all visitors are asked to use the automatic hand sanitiser before entering the practice
- All staff, patients and visitors are temperature checked on arrival. Any person with a temperature above 37.5c, will be refused entry
- Regular environmental cleaning of frequently touched surfaces
- Longer and more spaced out appointments for additional deep cleaning
- Implemented additional COVID-19 infection control measures
- Scheduling high risk and vulnerable patients at the start of the day to reduce risk